Arbi is a specialized Escrow service for ICOs. ARBI is the utility token powering Arbi's ecosystem. Customers can use it to receive a discount on Escrow and other Arbi's legal services. Furthermore, each quarter, Arbi's team will distribute 5% of all earned tokens among all holders of tokens as a compliment. The rest of tokens (95%) will be burned.
|Mkt.Cap||$ 0.00000000||Volume 24H||0.00000000 ARBI|
|Market share||0%||Total Supply||50,000.00 ARBI|
|Proof type||Open||$ 0.00000000|
|Low||$ 0.00000000||High||$ 0.00000000|
Warning: file_get_contents(./txt/Arbi description.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/www-root/data/www/cryptolisting.org/includes/views/coin/overview.phtml on line 449