$ 0.099 -2.03%

Lunyr (LUN) Rank 1527

Market Cap $0.000
Volume 24H 51416 LUN
Open 24H $0.101
Low/High $0.096 - $0.110
Compare to

Lunyr is an Ethereum-based crowdsourced encyclopedia that rewards users with app tokens for peer-reviewing and contributing information, thus providing reliable, accurate information. The LUN tokens will be used to place ads on the platform. They function as part of the incentive system to drive contribution, peer review, and dispute and quality resolution. That platform itself is a crowdsourced decentralized knowledge base where contributors earn LUN tokens.

Lunyr's mission is to develop solutions that fundamentally change the way we publish, store, and exchange information. Through the use of blockchain technology, we enable individuals to capture the world's knowledge in a medium that is ubiquitous, censorship-resistant, and immortal.

Mkt.Cap $ 0.00000000 Volume 24H 51,416.00 LUN
Market share 0% Total Supply 2.7 M LUN
Proof type Open $ 0.10
Low $ 0.10 High $ 0.11
Date Price Volume

Lunyr


Advertisers need to be able to target a specific demo/psychographic. The content will dictate who the viewers/editors, etc are. If there is no content marketing strategy then there will be no consistency, either too much random content or too tightly focused to be of value to all but a select few. They need an overall content marketing strategy to both prevent this as well as position themselves for future growth, that's what is missing or I just have not seen it.

Filter and sort through 1717 cryptocurrencies to find and track your next investment

The advertisement from various sources will be registered on the platform after being sold using LUN. The revenue generated from such an advertising agenda will be used to reward the users of the platform.

From where can I buy Lunyr (LUN) ?

CryptoGround.com is an independent publishing house that provides Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Technology News. It is a News Media Platform which serves its audience with accurate News and Analytical Articles.

Lunyr description

Please do your own research on all of your investments carefully. Scores are based on common sense Formulas that we personally use to analyse crypto coins & tokens. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Other exchanges might list Lunyr and can be found by doing a quick web search. Lunyr reached its highest price on 10 January, 2018, when it was trading at its all-time high of $ 73.66.

The price of Lunyr (LUN) in 2022 will be about $18.5278. The technical analysis using the algorithm says that the price of Lunyr (LUN) will not decrease or fall or drop in long term. The price of Lunyr (LUN) after 5 years (from today) will be around $40.7729. Seeing today's moment the algorithm says that the price of Lunyr (LUN) tomorrow will be around $1.1185. Etherscan Dapp Page enables an easy-to-use and intuitive interface for you to interact with the Smart Contract on the Ethereum Blockchain.

Lunyr description

Lunyr (LUN) LUN

Lunyr description

Join our mailing list to get regular Blockchain and Cryptocurrency updates. Lunyr forecast, Lunyr price prediction, Lunyr price forecast, LUN price prediction, LUN forecast, LUN price forecast. These are some other terms to define this Lunyr (LUN) technical analysis page. You can see list of exchanges from where you can buy or sell Lunyr (LUN) here.

Lunyr description

The LUN tokens will be used to place ads on the platform. They function as part of the incentive system to drive contribution, peer review, and dispute and quality resolution. Lunyr is an Ethereum-based decentralized knowledge base which rewards users with app tokens for contributing and peer reviewing information. Lunyr (pronounced “lunar”) is an Ethereum-based decentralized crowdsourced encyclopedia which rewards users with app tokens for peer-reviewing and contributing information.

Through the use of blockchain technology, we enable individuals to capture the world's knowledge in a medium that is ubiquitous, censorship-resistant, and immortal. Lunyr is an Ethereum-based crowdsourced encyclopedia that rewards users with app tokens for peer-reviewing and contributing information, thus providing reliable, accurate information.

Lunyr description
  • We strive to help our readers gain valuable, trusted insights through in-depth analysis, high-quality and well-researched News stories and views from the digital currency community experts.
  • 15% of the proceeds earned from advertisement will be donated to the Lunyr foundation and the remaining 85% will be given to content creators as a reward.
  • These are some of the most common queries that impatient or amateur investors have.
  • They need an overall content marketing strategy to both prevent this as well as position themselves for future growth, that's what is missing or I just have not seen it.
  • Lunyr is an Ethereum-based crowdsourced encyclopedia that rewards users with app tokens for peer-reviewing and contributing information, thus providing reliable, accurate information.

Get deeper insights into the crypto market today!

These are some of the most common queries that impatient or amateur investors have. The fact is - no one can accurately predict future of Lunyr (LUN). All we can do is use various algorithms and run technical analysis of the Lunyr (LUN) using its historical price data and perform Lunyr forecast. If the future follows the same pattern as in the past, this predictions/forecast can be very accurate.

Altcoin Fantasy

Our team is committed to providing unbiased News & Reports related to various Cryptocurrencies, Decentralized Apps, Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) and Blockchain technology. Lunyr price prediction or you can say Lunyr forecast is done by applying our in-house deep learning(neural network) algorithm on the historical data of LUN. Based on the historical price input data the system predicts the price of Lunyr (LUN) for various period of the future. You can checkout the Lunyr (LUN) price forecast for various period of the future like tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, after 5 years. Lunyr's mission is to develop solutions that fundamentally change the way we publish, store, and exchange information.

Lunyr description

The Lunyr token will be used as a means of payment to reward content creation on their digital knowledge base platform that is built on Ethereum. 15% of the proceeds earned from advertisement will be donated to the Lunyr foundation and the remaining 85% will be given to content creators as a reward. The primary aim of Lunyr is to be able to build a decentralized crowd-sourced encyclopaedia. The users on such a network will be rewarded for the contribution of information and for peer reviewing with Lunyr coin (LUN). The underlying idea and agenda of the Lunyr project is to build a major incentive-based knowledge application platform along with an integrated advertising system.

Lunyr description

The whole advertising aspect is just a little side earner to make use of the actual tokens. And imagine in the future you would somehow still be able to access this information and not rely on the methods we have today where verifying information is still not hundred percent trustworthy. By my count there are at least half a dozen other companies, just on Ethereum alone, who are trying to do the same thing? If this devolves into a feature/function war then there's a big problem.

Lunyr (LUN) Price Predictions / Lunyr (LUN) Forecast

Lunyr description

We aim to be the starting point of the internet for finding reliable, accurate information. Our long-term vision is to develop a knowledge base API that developers can use to create next generation decentralized applications in Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, and more. That platform itself is a crowdsourced decentralized knowledge base where contributors earn LUN tokens. We strive to help our readers gain valuable, trusted insights through in-depth analysis, high-quality and well-researched News stories and views from the digital currency community experts. Our young and dynamic team is comprised of well-known journalists as well as Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Experts.

Lunyr description

As per the forecast and algorithmic analysis, the the price of 1 Lunyr (LUN) will be around $40.7729 in 2025. Based on the data, it can be predicted that it is Profitable to invest in Lunyr (LUN) for the long term. By long-term, we mean that the Lunyr forecast for a period of 5+ years. The withdraw of Lunyr (LUN) token from Contribution points will be possibe on the 1st of March. Peer-reviewed information is a gold mine in many fields.

I agree with you it is genius and that's why Lunyr has a number of blockchain competitors. Trading and investing in digital assets is highly speculative and comes with many risks. The analysis / stats on CoinCheckup.com are for informational purposes and should not be considered investment advice. Statements and financial information on CoinCheckup.com should not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation to buy, sell or hold.

Lunyr description